Thursday, May 27, 2010

Quartz

I went to a rock convention/gem show last year in Columbus and I have been having reoccurring dreams and flashbacks about the event. I'm not sure if it has any significance to my life now, but I cant stop thinking about what I learned and experienced there. I bought a quarts crystal in Italy along with some other gemstones, however it was just an impulse buy. Now Im really starting to think if it was an impulse buy, or if some how, I was meant to have these in my possession. Over thinking much?!

Quartz crystal points
and quartz crystal clusters should be in every home to bring harmony to the life force in the home. Quartz crystals are used for:
  • Healing
  • Meditation
  • Chakra Balancing
  • Protection
  • Changing bad vibrations

Quartz crystals are used in expanding the mind to touch the spirit world. Crystals are used to enhance the beneficial life force. Crystal water (water that a quartz crystal has been placed) has been drunk for its healthy benefits for centuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment