Friday, February 19, 2010

Seeking: chill and mature human beings

Sometimes I feel that I'm the only mature person in my program at SACI. Everyone is so caught up in the drinking scene here it makes me sick. How could one spend 5 euros ($7.20) on one beer multiple times a night/week (only for them to be hungover the next day)? Wouldn't you rather spend your money on traveling..? Who wants to get hit on by gross drunk guys that can't even talk straight..let alone form a good conversation. WHY PUT YOURSELF IN THAT POSITION? Americans are to much into overindulging here, and perhaps that's why Italians view us as "stupid". It just baffles me, no other drug has had such a prolonged detrimental effect on human beings. It closes the mind and narrows the consciousness and is often associated with egotistical "bros" or "sluts". I'm sick and tired of the party scene, where are all the chill people at in Italy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment