Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Culture Shock

(Hike in Sorrento, nice sock tan.)

After being stuck in Europe for a week, I'm finally home. They lost my luggage, but I' m home! It's weird adjusting back to "American standards"...I tried to turn on the hot water and forgot what side was hot and what side was cold...I bought fruit and realized I didn't have to weigh it...AND I got real used to not having a car and walking everywhere. Im starting to really miss Europe, I had such a great last 2 weeks there that I want to go back. The mountains and the water are so beautiful, especially since it was getting warmer. The hiking trails and cliff jumping were amazing!!!
Now back to reality, I have been waking up at 7 to work out with a personal trainer and get into shape. I feel really good and Ive been getting some muscle definition in my arms! My mother also comes with me and works out, its nice bonding time.

No comments:

Post a Comment